We are an experiential learning camp program that helps children to develop physical and social competence in an atmosphere that encourages and supports self-regulation and self-direction.
We believe that every child wants to do well, and that every child has unique strengths, struggles, and outlooks on life.
In order to help all of our campers reach their potential, we must meet them as individuals, and not attempt to fit them into one mold. Therefore, we use a variety of tools to guide our students as strive to meet their objectives in socially appropriate and fulfilling ways.
We believe that structure and accountability are critical in this process – as are positive relationships and the recognition of accomplishments – and that as a child’s self-concept improves, he or she will make better decisions, relate better to others, and experience a more satisfying life
Finally, we embrace 6 Core Values:
- Clinical Excellence – We tireless pursue the best possible clinical outcomes for our customers.
- Integrity – We accept only the highest standards with respect to honesty, ethics and morality.
- Open Communication – We promote an environment in which the sharing of knowledge, ideas and opinions is expected of everyone.
- Teamwork – We value the power of teamwork in every facet of our company.
- Mutual Respect – We foster a culture in which individual skills, experience and talent are valued and used to our customers’ advantage.
- Passion – We naturally demonstrate a passion in all that we do for our customers and employees.